A sportsperson or an athlete winning a competition and fetching laurels to his team and country soon becomes an eye candy especially amongst kids and youth. It is his/her outstanding performance that makes the sportsperson a role model for the upcoming young talents to follow. The excelling performance on the field is a cumulative result of athletes training, hard work, fitness, discipline and natural talent.
Nevertheless, an indispensable component behind athletes fitness and performance is nutrition. A well balanced diet covers the bodys nutritional needs besides providing immunity and increased stamina. An active persons fueling is significantly different from a couch potato. Realizing this, many sports nutrition programs have come up in the recent years. These programs provide natural supplements to enhance an athletes outcome.
Some natural ways to boost an athletes performance are:
1) Refill bodys fluid needs: An extensive workout or training session is sure to cause a lot of sweat. It is advisable to consume 16 to 28 ounces of liquid per hour during workouts.
2) Use carbohydrates as body fuel: Complex carbohydrates on oxidation releases smooth and steady flow of energy for the body to consume unlike simple sugars such as glucose, fructose, etc.
3) Prolonged exercises demand protein: Protein is known to repair torn down body tissues. It contributes to energy generation when carbohydrate stores have been exploited.
4) Eating green: Green leafy vegetables like spinach are known to reduce inflammation in muscles.
5) Amino acids for quick recovery: Fatigued and tired athletes can recover easily with substantial amount of amino acids present in the body. They also improve functioning of muscles.
We see all these natural ways require intake of some or the other edible product. The Herbalife 24 nutrition program has been developed keeping all these points in